anyone know an animal shelter in cheshire where i can get a female puppy?

in the uk, in either cheshire,runcorn,shropshire,liverpool,wirral,manchester. i need a female chihuahua puppy, or jack russell, or something similar, to go with my two male chihuahuas as im loving them and they love company so im deciding i may get…

in the uk, in either cheshire,runcorn,shropshire,liverpool,wirral,manchester. i need a female chihuahua puppy, or jack russell, or something similar, to go with my two male chihuahuas as im loving them and they love company so im deciding i may get…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : anyone know an animal shelter in cheshire where i can get a female puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• anyone know an animal shelter in cheshire where i can get a female puppy?

anyone know an animal shelter in cheshire where i can get a female puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      in the uk, in either cheshire,runcorn,shropshire,liverpool,wirral,manchester. i need a female chihuahua puppy, or jack russell, or something similar, to go with my two male chihuahuas as im loving them and they love company so im deciding i may get another anyone got any good sites so i can get one?

anyone know an animal shelter in cheshire where i can get a female puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • look towards rescue centres rather than a breeder as there are many dogs in need of homes that have been poorly treated,the dogs trust or the rspca or birmingham dogs home or battesea dogs home will help you.

• There is a dogs trust in leeds and one some where over Liverpool way.http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/searchdogs/default.aspxYou can now search with a 0-6 months old categoryThey have 3 young b1tches at the Merseyside branch:A staffy cross (looks like with JRT)An English Bull Terrier & another cross breed with no picture yet(Oh and they come ready spayed and health checked)

• Hum. I smell a BYB in the making here. Hope not!! In any case, if you have two males already, bringing a female into this mix could well be a recipe for disaster. Of course all of them should be neutered, but I've always found threesomes difficult, especially if two of the three are boys.You should know only too well where your local rescue centres are - the RSPCA has a good website where you can find your local Branch, Dogs Trust too.But please give this idea a lot of thought before you go ahead. AND NEUTER!!!