Does anybody have any breed of puppies for sale in Southampton?

Looking for a puppy in Southampton, Hampshire. Any type of dog.

Looking for a puppy in Southampton, Hampshire. Any type of dog....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anybody have any breed of puppies for sale in Southampton?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anybody have any breed of puppies for sale in Southampton?

Does anybody have any breed of puppies for sale in Southampton? Dog Breed Discussions
      Looking for a puppy in Southampton, Hampshire. Any type of dog.

Does anybody have any breed of puppies for sale in Southampton? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Ask at the local branch of the R.S.P.C.A. - ours are always lookng for homes, or you Vets may know of a dog who has just had a litter.Blue Cross? Local Dog Rescue?There are obviously pups around because there were a couple of ads in our local newspaper last week.

• Here you go !!!http://newhampshire.kijiji.com/f-Pets-Dogs-puppies-W0QQCatIdZ100126All puppies for sale on Kijiji in New Hampshire ... you can pick one and check the distance from your houseHope I helped you find a new addition to your family Amelia

• How experienced an owner are you? Are you independently wealthy and retired?The reason I ask is that it is very rare for somebody to be able to give adequate care to ALL breeds of dog. Do some research, there are huge differences between breeds - not just in the obvious things like looks, but in temperament, grooming requirements, drives, exercise requirements....I've owned dogs for years, but there's a great many breeds of dog that I couldn't hope to cope with (and btw - the UK's most popular breed, the labrador retriever is one such breed I couldn't handle - so it's not just the rare ones!).Also, if you're looking for a dog, gumtree, kijiji et al are AWFUL places to look. Look up "Puppy farm".My recommendation - if you are looking for a dog (or indeed any pet) think about the type of home you can really offer.Do you have any other pets? Who else lives with you &/or visits regularly?What are your working hours?How long can you realistically spend walking, grooming and training a dog?Then I'd go to a reputable rescue, there's a few below to get you started:Blue Cross Adoption CentreBubb Lane, West End, Southampton, SO30 2HLTel: 023 8069 2894 Fax: 023 8069 5477. www.bluecross.org.uk Happy Dogs RescueBased Ringwood, covers Hampshire, Dorset, and Wiltshire.Tel: 01425 477676 Email [email protected] Ashley Heath Animal CentreHorton Road, Ashley Heath, Ringwood, Hants BH24 2ETTel: 0300 1230749 Fax: 01425 479049http://www.rspca-ashleyheath.org.uk RSPCA Ranvilles Farm Animal Shelter174-176 Ranvilles Lane, Stubbington, Fareham, Hants P014 3EZwww.rspca.org.uk Second Chance Animal Rescue4 Mansbridge Cottages, Mansbridge Road, Mansbridge ,Southampton, SO18 2NHTel: 02380 559552 Email: rose@secondchance.fsworld.co.ukwww.secondchanceanimalrescue.org.ukSt Francis Animal WelfareSunnyside Cottage, Mortimer's Lane, Fair Oak, Nr Southampton, SO50 7EATel: 02380 693282www.sfaw.co.ukSpeak to the staff at the rescue and they'll be able to guide you.If you are determined to go down the breeder route, find a good one!! Specifically one that is active in some way (eg working, showing or participating in some sport - eg agility) with their dog.Speak to the breed clubs of the breeds you are interested in, or speak to people at the agility/flyball/lure coursing (etc) club.Good luck.