Should I have my puppy spayed?

I have a puppy of 4 and1/2 months female. Should she be spayed at 6 months, if I am not letting her have puppies and should she have one season first? Or is it better to let her have one litter of puppies ?

Should I have my puppy spayed?

I have a puppy of 4 and1/2 months female. Should she be spayed at 6 months, if I am not letting her have puppies and should she have one season first? Or is it better to let her have one litter of puppies ?...
    General Dog Discussions : Should I have my puppy spayed?...

• a vet will recommend you to allow your pup to have one season then they will spay her after dont breed her unless you are going to spend a lot of time and money vetting out those who want to buy your pups there are so many unwanted dogs in the world and its not cheap breeding we breed dogs and i spend a lot of time and money vetting to make sure my pups are going to be cared for i make new owners sign a contract which is legal and binding that they will return pup to me if they have a problem and not to pass it on to someone that doesn't really want one last litter we had my vet bill was £550 due to the fact that the mother had eclampcyher its not cheep breeding if any thing goes wrong and you need a vet in the middle of the nite also did you know if you are on benefits or working tax credit you can get your animals cats or dogs spayed or neutered for £25 take care and dont breed just for the sake ther are so many dear little dog illtreated to day