Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)?

I am looking to buy a Chug but they are proving quite rare, please can anyone help in me finding puppies for sale or breeders?

Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)?

I am looking to buy a Chug but they are proving quite rare, please can anyone help in me finding puppies for sale or breeders?...
    General Dog Discussions : Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)?

Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)? General Dog Discussions
      I am looking to buy a Chug but they are proving quite rare, please can anyone help in me finding puppies for sale or breeders?

Where can I buy a Chug puppy in the Uk (this is a cross between a chiwahwah and a pug)? General Dog Discussions
    • You are pretty much looking for a mutt... have you tried any shelters? The chances of you finding an ethical (or even responsible) breeder of these dogs is slim to none: they are in it for the money, plain and simple. You will probably be paying thousands for a dog whose health and bloodlines are on par with any dog you could adopt in a shelter. Which means:Higher possibility of health problems due to lack of genetic testing: hip/elbow dysplasia, eye problems, etc Poorer general health due to dogs not being of breed standard OR due to poor general care of b*tch and pups: poor breathing, poor size, etcHigher chance of poor temperaments due to lack of care : weaned too early, sold too early, no socialization, etcIf you can't find one to adopt, invest your money in a RESPONSIBLE breeder of one breed or the other. Or both. Don't support puppy mills and back yard breeding.