How much does a Borzoi puppy cost?

I live in Florida and was wondering how much a Borzoi puppy costs. Also does anyone know of any reputable breeders in Florida

I live in Florida and was wondering how much a Borzoi puppy costs. Also does anyone know of any reputable breeders in Florida...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much does a Borzoi puppy cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does a Borzoi puppy cost?

How much does a Borzoi puppy cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      I live in Florida and was wondering how much a Borzoi puppy costs. Also does anyone know of any reputable breeders in Florida

How much does a Borzoi puppy cost? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Depends on where you get it? Good breeders will cost between 500 - 1500. If you look into rescue/adoption agency's you can also find them and there is usually only an adoption fee that ranges from 100-300. Try the rescues first.

• I would start with Borzoi rescue & see if they might have a rescue that would be a good fit for you and your family http://www.nbrf.info/ If they do not have a rescue that would meet your needs, they should be able to help you find a breeder in your area. Until there are none, adopt one.All the best,Afghan Hound Rescue of California