Would you consider adopting a dog, if they were terrified of other animals?

The dog in question is 14 months old, and apparently very scared of other animals, We don't have any other pets, but obviously the dog would see others along walks?I haven't owned my own dog before, other than the dogs my Mum and Dad had when I lived at…

Would you consider adopting a dog, if they were terrified of other animals?

The dog in question is 14 months old, and apparently very scared of other animals, We don't have any other pets, but obviously the dog would see others along walks?I haven't owned my own dog before, other than the dogs my Mum and Dad had when I lived at…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would you consider adopting a dog, if they were terrified of other animals?...

• In the right home with the right owners a dog like that could be help to get over it's fears and become a happy well socilaised dog. But it takes the right kind of owners who are willing to put in the hard work , time and patients needed. You need to think long and hard if you are the right owner for this dog and can give it all it needs.

• if your heart is in this dog and you and him get over his fears bit by bit together you will feel so good and he will be proud of himself and you and a bond like now other can get with out the work time and love