How many people out there own rare breed dogs?

Tell the rare breed dog you have and what in particular it is that you like about it and where you got it from.I love dogs that are not that common, there's nothing wrong with a lab, but sometimes I think "If I see another lab...." I used to own an…

Tell the rare breed dog you have and what in particular it is that you like about it and where you got it from.I love dogs that are not that common, there's nothing wrong with a lab, but sometimes I think "If I see another lab...." I used to own an…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How many people out there own rare breed dogs?...

• How many people out there own rare breed dogs?

How many people out there own rare breed dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      Tell the rare breed dog you have and what in particular it is that you like about it and where you got it from.I love dogs that are not that common, there's nothing wrong with a lab, but sometimes I think "If I see another lab...." I used to own an English Shepherd which is a very rare breed, he died at the ripe old age of 16!verminator, what exactly is "your" breed?

How many people out there own rare breed dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The rarest breed that I have is a Belgian Malinois, but they are not really rare. I think that they are around #90 on the AKC popularity list. I really like having breeds that you do not usually see everyday, so I have a Bernese Mountain Dog, and 4 French Bulldogs, but both breeds are getting more popular.

• An Argentine dogo she is sweet with my children playful athletic great with people and a great character judge of people and probably the most beautiful dog I have ever seen.lion gate kennels

• I do not currently own any, but my second favorite breed is the Pyrenean Shepherd. They are a very small herding breed (about 25-30 pounds) that originated in the Pyrenean Mountains and worked alongside the Great Pyrennes. The Great Pyrennes protected the flock, and the Pyrenean Shepherd herded them. There are not very many in this country, they are currently included in the Foundation Stock Service in the AKC. Another breed I like, but is not terribly rare, is the Afghan Hound.

• I have Saint Bernards. I dont consider them rare but others do. Every time we take them for walks people stop and ask about them. I guess many would like to have one but dont due to size and the amount of care they require. I have three and I would say there isn't another in my township. There are others from my past litters working farms and some pets in the next county.

• Hi thereMy bred isnt so rare now a days but at one time they were known as therarest bred in the world. i own 4 chinese pei and a little chinese crested .they are the loves of our life!!! so loving and funny!