My puppy, ten wks old, knows where here 'wee' area is but keeps doing little piddles?

I have had her since 6wks and is basically house trained, she goes her proper wee in the right place normally but from yesterday she seems to be squating often not for a full pee just a couple of drops.. Im a bit puzzled as she is a bitch, is she…

My puppy, ten wks old, knows where here 'wee' area is but keeps doing little piddles?

I have had her since 6wks and is basically house trained, she goes her proper wee in the right place normally but from yesterday she seems to be squating often not for a full pee just a couple of drops.. Im a bit puzzled as she is a bitch, is she…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : My puppy, ten wks old, knows where here 'wee' area is but keeps doing little piddles?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6 weeks was a tad early for it to leave its mum but that aside, it still has a tiny bladder lol, also they do not become properly house trained this early on it takes time. Its like your child who MOST of the time manages to make it to the potty, because he know where to go but there is the odd time he just cant make it in time. Youre dog is the same Hun, Don't worry give it time.