Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?

Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?.... I personally think the dog is very loving and that it's looks make people think otherwise.

Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?

Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?.... I personally think the dog is very loving and that it's looks make people think otherwise....
    Dogs Training Discussions : Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?...

• Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?

Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people? Dogs Training Discussions
      Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people?.... I personally think the dog is very loving and that it's looks make people think otherwise.

Is an English Bull Terrier a nice natured dog or a breed to be feared by other animals or people? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Depends on the person raising it.If it's raised by some weedy little Chav who think's he's "da gangsta' aiiiii", then it will be violent, but if it's raised by a person who looks after their pets, and keeps them in excellent condition, then it will reflect those qualities.

• I have met a few bull terriers and they were very nice natured! They were hillarious and very outgoing. My favorite dog ever, was a mini bull terrier named "Freeway" and he was amazing with every person and dog he ever met. I'd say the only danger is that they are soooo strong and powerful. In the wrong hands, that could definately be dangerous.

• its true! all animals r different!! but theyr all great n loving! dogs in general, they depend on humans for theyr survival it all depends on the person training them!

• As with any dog an owner has a responsibility to know a breed. If an owner trains are cares for a dog properly then no one should be in danger from any breed. I think EBT's have real character and its a shame they have a bad rep.

• Honestly, any breed can be a nice loving family dog. Its all in how they are raised. if they are allowed to be vicious towards other animals of people, then that's what it will do. If you raise it to be a nice mannered dog then it will do that. The same as a human, if you raise them to be a hoodlum they will probably be a hoodlum, if you raise them to be a well natured polite person, they will probably be a well natured polite person!

• I had an english bull and she was the gentlest sweetest natured dog I have ever met and so were her mum dad nan and grandad . Its how the dog is bought up . everyone who met Pip said she was the worlds ugliest dog with a gorgeous nature lol