Is it true that Greyhound dogs can only eat rice pudding?

I bought one two weeks ago, his name is Doofla and so far he has turned his nose up at the steaming hot bowls of rice pudding I serve him. I don't know what to do? I fear if I give him something else like hotdogs or super noodles he may explode or…

Is it true that Greyhound dogs can only eat rice pudding?

I bought one two weeks ago, his name is Doofla and so far he has turned his nose up at the steaming hot bowls of rice pudding I serve him. I don't know what to do? I fear if I give him something else like hotdogs or super noodles he may explode or…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Is it true that Greyhound dogs can only eat rice pudding?...

• what a load of crap,what ever are you doing with a greyhound in the first place,i have never seen a g/h turn its nose up at any thing,but get it some mince meat or chic and mix it with a good mixer,is it an ex racer by the way? as these usualy eat any thing

• okay- nice joke- first off where did you buy a greyhound? We have a retired racer- and we adopted her- trust me- if you did "buy" one- esp. a pup- you were taken-10+years in vet. medicine and have never seen a greyhound pup- only ever see rescuesoh- and our greyhound eats hard, senior food from Royal canin.

• lol i have had three racing greyhounds and they all ae anything that i gave them, my mum came 4 tea once and danny my fave greyhound stole a pork chop clean off her plate b4 she could do anything ha!!!!!! yours must be so fussy lol.

• I'm not going to give you one of those answers, like what are you thinking. But you NEED to do some research on greyhounds, their feeding, lifestyles, etc. if in fact this is a real, sincere question.Dogs need quality kibble. Geyhounds have problemns with their teeth and need to have the brushed and cared for carefully.Many of us care deeply about former racers, and I know that there are many support groups around. In the Pittsburgh, PA area or on line, you can go to "Going home greyhounds".Please, get some guidance about the dog so that you can love him forever and give him that great forever home he deserves.We use these dogs as therapy dogs and love them...this is not a joke and I hope that you are not treating the life of this dog as a joke.

• Dogs should never be given hot food and rice pudding does not contain enough nutrients.Go out and buy proper dog food for him. Look on the Internet about how to look after him properly.I will not extend on this as I think that this question could be a "wind up" if not I pity your poor dog.