Does it annoy you when people are scared of dogs?

Admittedly in this day of 'killer' dogs its not so surprising, but i always find it a little sad when people are so afraid and scream when they see you walking with your friendly fluffy mutt! Shouldn't we educate our kids at an early age how to treat…

Does it annoy you when people are scared of dogs?

Admittedly in this day of 'killer' dogs its not so surprising, but i always find it a little sad when people are so afraid and scream when they see you walking with your friendly fluffy mutt! Shouldn't we educate our kids at an early age how to treat…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Does it annoy you when people are scared of dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really feel like the irresponsible dog owners that dont socalize or purposely try and make thier dogs aggressive are more to blame. Most people see those kinds of dogs most and it gives all dogs a bad name.Try not to blame the people just be a responsible dog owner and use your dog to change peoples minds.