my dog pees every time i leave it in the house?

I have 3 dogs, 2 which have been rehoused with me recently. If I go out without the dogs, 1 of the rehoused dogs will pee or pooh every time - even though they have just been walked and done their business. Please can someone advise me.

I have 3 dogs, 2 which have been rehoused with me recently. If I go out without the dogs, 1 of the rehoused dogs will pee or pooh every time - even though they have just been walked and done their business. Please can someone advise me....
    Dogs Training Discussions : my dog pees every time i leave it in the house?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my dog pees every time i leave it in the house?

my dog pees every time i leave it in the house? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have 3 dogs, 2 which have been rehoused with me recently. If I go out without the dogs, 1 of the rehoused dogs will pee or pooh every time - even though they have just been walked and done their business. Please can someone advise me.

my dog pees every time i leave it in the house? Dogs Training Discussions
    • it could be a dominance or insecurity thing. leave lots of toys with him, dont leave any water (unless you will be gone hours and hours) and leave a bone to chew. see if this helps. if he doesnt do anything praise him lots. we did this with our dog she soon learned

• fear that you will not come back , crate them just go do not say anything and the same when you get back do not talk to them for a few min s, well don for taking the dog s on and i hope all will be fine in a short time