What is your favorite dog breed?

mein is the Afghan hound becuz they have a big heart and have a glamorise coatthe other breed I like is a Golden Retriever they are so cute

mein is the Afghan hound becuz they have a big heart and have a glamorise coatthe other breed I like is a Golden Retriever they are so cute...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is your favorite dog breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your favorite dog breed?

What is your favorite dog breed? Dog Breed Discussions
      mein is the Afghan hound becuz they have a big heart and have a glamorise coatthe other breed I like is a Golden Retriever they are so cute

What is your favorite dog breed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I love the American Pit Bull Terrier. They have a bad reputation, true, but with the right owners, proper training, and socialization, they're wonderful dogs! They pass the American Temperament Test at a higher rate than Golden Retrievers, 86% for the APBT versus 84.6% for the Golden Retriever. They're used as police dogs in many areas because they're highly trainable and willing to please. They used to be called the Nanny dog due to their gentle nature with children (I can personally attest to this) and they were also America's Dog and were used in many propaganda posters for WWI and WWII, not to mention they're the only breed of dog to be featured on the cover of Life Magazine three times!

• I like ALL dog breeds :) But i would have to say i prefer bigger dogs :)Afghan Hounds are really cool and big too and i would love to have one. Golden Retrievers are also a really nice dog breed :DBut I do have a Rottweiler that is pretty big and nice to everyone. She is really sweet.