I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem?

My puppy isn't eating then but, doesn't rabbits have rabies? Please help me get rid of these rabbits out of my fenced in yard.

I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem?

My puppy isn't eating then but, doesn't rabbits have rabies? Please help me get rid of these rabbits out of my fenced in yard....
    Dogs Training Discussions : I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem?...

• I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem?

I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem? Dogs Training Discussions
      My puppy isn't eating then but, doesn't rabbits have rabies? Please help me get rid of these rabbits out of my fenced in yard.

I need help to Gerry rid of rabbits in my yard, my puppy is a German shepherd & is catching them & killingthem? Dogs Training Discussions