Will a puppy male breed with a female if she is in heat?

I have pits and i wanna breed. How old has to be the male to breedi know what it takes to breed. my father will help me and his friend who has 8 dogs and breeds. and if wanted to spay and neuter dont u think i would have.

I have pits and i wanna breed. How old has to be the male to breedi know what it takes to breed. my father will help me and his friend who has 8 dogs and breeds. and if wanted to spay and neuter dont u think i would have....
    General Dog Discussions : Will a puppy male breed with a female if she is in heat?...

• Will a puppy male breed with a female if she is in heat?

Will a puppy male breed with a female if she is in heat? General Dog Discussions
      I have pits and i wanna breed. How old has to be the male to breedi know what it takes to breed. my father will help me and his friend who has 8 dogs and breeds. and if wanted to spay and neuter dont u think i would have.

Will a puppy male breed with a female if she is in heat? General Dog Discussions
    • Are you and your family ready to be a breeder? The last thing this world needs is another unwanted litter- even if you think it's a good idea. Back Yard Breeders are often the cause of much of the over population!

• Breeding your dogs is not an intelligent thing to do unless you are a professional breeder. Putting your dogs together is the easy part:Check out this website before you decide to continue. http://woodhavenlabs.com/breeding.htmlIt has excellent information about breeding dogs.

• i would wait till the male and female are both about a year old.. the male will only breed if he wants to, the female wants to, and if he is not fixed.. it does not matter if the female is in heat they still can have intercourse :]]

• The world is filled with unwanted pits that are uthanized daily. Have your dogs passed all their health clearances specified by OFA? Have they completed their Championships in the show ring? Will this breeding improve the breed? If you haven't answered yes to all the above questions then you should spay and neuter your dogs. No one makes money breeding like this and it can usually cost a lot many times instead.

• Not another one! Before you decide to breed your young puppy with your female I suggest you go take a tour of a few pounds and shelters and see how many Pit Bull are their awaiting their death. Then see if you want to add to the problem.

• Well that's is just great. Wait before you start consider this--you do not even know how old they should be to breed. Have you had the female and male health checked. XRays and everything. Think that is around $500.00 per dog. Have you registered the dogs and started showing him? Well there goes another at least 3 to 4 grand per dog. Then do you have a sizable savings for vet care for parents and puppies, guess what there goes another grand or two.Now if all goes well you will have lots of puppies running around. Who are you going to see them to? Are you ready to check out potential owners and not allow the puppies to go to homes where they will be abused or worse, forced to fight? This is just a sample of the responsibilities of breeding.Pitts make up a huge amount of shelter dogs. Please do the responsible loving thing for your pets have them spay/neutered.Add: I can best my last dollar you are one of those a---holes that plans on fighting them.I have heard the stupid excuses too many times. If so there is a special hell for you.

• They have 8 dogs, and you know what it takes to breed? I call BS if you KNEW then why are you on the INTERNET asking stupid questions any reputable breeder could answer for you since you know how already right?