What does it mean when my dog rubs against me and hides between my legs?

My dog (a female poodle-maltese cross) is always crawling through my legs. It is only when I am sitting on the floor with my legs bent out in front of me. She then sits behind me or between my bum and my feet underneath my legs. Why does she do this?

My dog (a female poodle-maltese cross) is always crawling through my legs. It is only when I am sitting on the floor with my legs bent out in front of me. She then sits behind me or between my bum and my feet underneath my legs. Why does she do this?...
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when my dog rubs against me and hides between my legs?...

• What does it mean when my dog rubs against me and hides between my legs?

What does it mean when my dog rubs against me and hides between my legs? General Dog Discussions
      My dog (a female poodle-maltese cross) is always crawling through my legs. It is only when I am sitting on the floor with my legs bent out in front of me. She then sits behind me or between my bum and my feet underneath my legs. Why does she do this?

What does it mean when my dog rubs against me and hides between my legs? General Dog Discussions