What kind of papers do you need to bring your dog back from Mexico to the US?

We are going to Rosarito in Mexico and we want to bring our shih tzu with us. Which papers are needed to bring our dog back with us to the states legally?

We are going to Rosarito in Mexico and we want to bring our shih tzu with us. Which papers are needed to bring our dog back with us to the states legally?...
    General Dog Discussions : What kind of papers do you need to bring your dog back from Mexico to the US?...

• What kind of papers do you need to bring your dog back from Mexico to the US?

What kind of papers do you need to bring your dog back from Mexico to the US? General Dog Discussions
      We are going to Rosarito in Mexico and we want to bring our shih tzu with us. Which papers are needed to bring our dog back with us to the states legally?

What kind of papers do you need to bring your dog back from Mexico to the US? General Dog Discussions
    • Get a health certificate from your veterinary and explain that your dog will be traveling to Mexico. They should give you the official paperwork from the US authorities. Your dog should have all its vaccinations, rabies most important one. There is an expiration for the certificate so make sure you bring your pet back with you within the time alloted.

• ~honestly i don't know what papers are needed. But I wouldn't take her. It is so hot now. We went to see my grandparents there 2 weeks ago and it was pushing 100 degrees. I love my dog to much for that. She stayed home with my son enjoyed the nice weather here and we weren't worried about her health.