My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss?

I am feeding Natural Choice Chicken small bites

My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss?

I am feeding Natural Choice Chicken small bites...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss?

My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am feeding Natural Choice Chicken small bites

My dog has bad breath and I have had her teeth cleaned at the vet. Has anyone tried Pet Kiss? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Bad breath in dogs that have perfectly clean teeth is caused by either bad diet or some metabolic problem. My dog's breath is perfectly normal and it doesn't smell like anything, even though I haven't gotten to the point where he will let me brush his teeth yet (he's a rescue dog who's been with us for only a little over 2 months). You might want to rethink the food you're feeding your dog before adding on more chemicals to his daily nutrients.