I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them?

I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them?

I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them?...

• I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them?

I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them? Dog Breed Discussions

I have five boere bull puppies mother and father are boere bulls , how can i get to register them? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I am assuming that you mean "Boerboel" pups...and I wm very worried that you bred your dogs without knowing how to properly spell South African Boerboel - you may have even referred to them as South African Mastiffs. I am also assuming that because you could not spell the breed of dog that you have, that you haven't done much research. They are NOT recognised by the ACK, UKC or anything but the SABT and the FCI through the South African registry. So in other words, unless the parents of the puppies are registered with the SABT, AND you have their papers, you cannot register your puppies. I also hope you know what a powerful breed this is, and that you did your health testing on both parents (though I doubt it). I love this breed, and have a bit of experience working with them and I sincerely hope that if you continue to breed these guys you become informed and responsible. This breed is nothing to mess with and I would hate to see it get a bad reputation due to the ignorance of backyard breeders and uninformed owners. These dogs are not for everone and will suffer greatly from this sort of mistake. Please get on the ball, do your reasearch and screen homes like crazy. Especially with these dogs probably not being able to be registered you will probably not attract serious fanciers of the breed that have done their research. My only hope is that you realize your mistake, take the proper steps to clean it up as much as possible, and that you only ended up with 2 pups.