I need advice in how to clean up after a winter of dog feces?

We live in Minnesota so now is the time to do the spring cleaning. My dog uses an area that has pea gravel to do his business. Now it is hideous and most difficult to clean, what are your suggestions? I was going to use bleach? Any better ideas?

We live in Minnesota so now is the time to do the spring cleaning. My dog uses an area that has pea gravel to do his business. Now it is hideous and most difficult to clean, what are your suggestions? I was going to use bleach? Any better ideas?...
    General Dog Discussions : I need advice in how to clean up after a winter of dog feces?...

• I need advice in how to clean up after a winter of dog feces?

I need advice in how to clean up after a winter of dog feces? General Dog Discussions
      We live in Minnesota so now is the time to do the spring cleaning. My dog uses an area that has pea gravel to do his business. Now it is hideous and most difficult to clean, what are your suggestions? I was going to use bleach? Any better ideas?

I need advice in how to clean up after a winter of dog feces? General Dog Discussions
    • you will have to pick up all the piles, then rake or shovel the pea gravel into a large garbage can with holes drilled in it (alot of holes) smaller than the pea gravel, pour liquid tide on and let set awhile. then rinse, and pour out into a pile and repeat. Meanwhile, limedust poured over your dirt will even out the ph, and help to rid the soil of the odor ( they use it over coffins when they bury dead people to stop the odor of decomposition). Limedust is harmless to your dogs. You will need quite a bit of limedust, and could spend some money on a dumptruck to deliver it to your residence. It is a by-product of quarrying, and is usually very cheap at rock quarries, so you may even be able to find a quarry who will load your truck or trailer fairly cheap. If either aren't available, you can find it at landscaping yards, and even home depot or lowes in bags (although it's much more expensive that way)