Dog Parks-- How to Find Directions to Get There.?

I've been looking for a dog park to take my dog in and I've found 1 location in Hoffman Estates from about 5 webpages, but the address is at an intersection. How am I suppose to use www.mapquest.com to find my intersection? I tried putting the…

I've been looking for a dog park to take my dog in and I've found 1 location in Hoffman Estates from about 5 webpages, but the address is at an intersection. How am I suppose to use www.mapquest.com to find my intersection? I tried putting the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog Parks-- How to Find Directions to Get There.?...

• Dog Parks-- How to Find Directions to Get There.?

Dog Parks-- How to Find Directions to Get There.? General Dog Discussions
      I've been looking for a dog park to take my dog in and I've found 1 location in Hoffman Estates from about 5 webpages, but the address is at an intersection. How am I suppose to use www.mapquest.com to find my intersection? I tried putting the intersection in, but it doesn't know it. No, I can't see an address with any numbers. How am I suppose to know how to get there? By the way, the address of it is Higgins and Wickham Roads. Name of the dog park: Cook County Dog Training Area. Thanks.

Dog Parks-- How to Find Directions to Get There.? General Dog Discussions
    • I can't find where the roads intersect, but it looks like Higgins is the main road. Call this humane society, since they have the park on their web page and see if you can get directions. That's what I had to do when I moved to Colorado Springs to find their dog park. Naperville Area Humane Society (630) 420-898