What was the first dog you remember having and what was his or her name?

I remembered having a Airedale Terrier and his name was Harley. I must have been 5 when he diedThen I got a Fox Terrier named Sidney. I thought I would mention him as well for the heck of it

I remembered having a Airedale Terrier and his name was Harley. I must have been 5 when he diedThen I got a Fox Terrier named Sidney. I thought I would mention him as well for the heck of it...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What was the first dog you remember having and what was his or her name?...

• What was the first dog you remember having and what was his or her name?

What was the first dog you remember having and what was his or her name? Dog Breed Discussions
      I remembered having a Airedale Terrier and his name was Harley. I must have been 5 when he diedThen I got a Fox Terrier named Sidney. I thought I would mention him as well for the heck of it

What was the first dog you remember having and what was his or her name? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My first real dog ever was Molly. We still have her. I got her when I was little,always begging for a dog. We were almost going to get this really pretty dog Sunny and we had a cat. They said Sunny was good with cats and so we came to get Sunny the next day and then they said shes all of a sudden not good with cats? Doesn't make sense,right? Well anyway so Molly was my first dog and she's the best! Shes a mutt and my second dog was Abby a Lab mix.

• my very first dog was our family dog, she was a German Shepard named Kiska. She died when i was very little, and now i currently live in a household consisting of 15dogs most of them from rescue, no i dont breed them, and the majority of them are very energetic Border collies.

• My first dog was a black tri Collie named Brook. She was around from before I could remember. We had her until I was in about the 6th grade. Brook was about 12 or 13 years old and got loose in the dead of winter. We never found her. I use to dress her up and braid her long belly hair.

• A rough collie named Buff.I think I was about three.....I only remember seeing him once in someone elses yard, playing with a bunch of kids.My parents both worked, and he hated being home alone - he would scale a six foot fence and go to visit the neighbors. So my parents gave him to someone who had a family and was home all day.My parents said that when I was a toddler he would herd me away from the street. :o)

• I had so many dogs and their were mutts :)Nikki - hound/retrieverZac hound retrieverBear - black labAlly - golden retriever/lab mixMitsy - german shepher/ retriever mixPatches - heeler mix Daisy - heeler mix (sister to PatchesHarley - cocker spaniel/pomeranian mixShiloh - cocker spaniel mixHarley and Shiloh's puppiesEbonyMochaLatteShadowTucker - jack russel terrier mixElly - purebreed cocker spanielI think we had more

• The first dog i remember was named Sasha. She was a samoyed-wolf mix. She had to be given away when i was young because we moved into the city from living on a acrage.I now own a husky named Titan. He is 2 1/2 years old