What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to dog behaviors than owners never correct?

Personally, I HATE when people let their dogs out of a door as soon as it opens. I have my dog sit and wait for a minute or two whenever a door opens; I don't ever let him rush out. It creates situations where a dog will just push past you and possibly…

What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to dog behaviors than owners never correct?

Personally, I HATE when people let their dogs out of a door as soon as it opens. I have my dog sit and wait for a minute or two whenever a door opens; I don't ever let him rush out. It creates situations where a dog will just push past you and possibly…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to dog behaviors than owners never correct?...

• When little dogs bark constantly big dogs.....not soo much because usually little dogs have shrill barks and when bog dogs bark it's like THUNDER!LOLAlso when ppl let their dogs run into YOUR YARD and acts like he will tear u to pieces.Sometimes they really CAN!

• My biggest pet peeve is owners who don't socialize and train their dogs to get groomed at the groomers. I get so frustrated when dogs freak out when I blow dry, Clip their nails, and brush them out. They bite, bark, jump around uncontrolably and they sometimes poop and pee all over me. IT'S SO ANNOYING! And i know it's not the dogs fault. I blaim the owner! And i hate it when people have these little boy dogs. Instead of carrying them through the store they let their dog piss on everything throughout the store. Totally ignoring their behavior.

• the number one behavior I can't stand that dog owners NEED to correct is when you are visiting some one who has a large dog that likes to jump up on people, especially children. Not only is it very dangerous for little one it is even more annoying when your wearing white pants with two big dog paw prints on your upper legs.

• i hate when the owners will walk their dogs without a leash and like we live in the middle of the forest and so there isn't really a street and then u might run over the dog and its dangerous. i also hate when the owners dont do something about their dog/s barking non stop.

• Jumping and climbing on you when you try to sit down in their house. My mother has a Vizla and an American Bulldog mix. Both are rather large dogs and both jump on you all the time. They never sit. When you come in they just knock you over and lick you all over. When you try to sit on the furniture they will literally jump in your lap. I am talking both dogs at the same time! I have a four year old and I am scared the dogs will see him as competition when it comes to his grandparents because of their lack of training and being taught who was in control and who was not. It scares me to think that they get so jealous of even a hugs between them that one day they are going to hurt him. It is bad enough with the knocking him down on the ground and stepping all over him. I have to rescue him every time we are over there. The dogs also wrestle very aggressively in the house and it is never stopped. It just scares me that they are going to hurt him even by accident. Mom and dad just excuse it by saying they are just so loving of them or they are just playing. Maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill but I watch It's Me or the Dogs and Ceasar.

• when owners let their dogs bark for hours and hours without doing anything about it, its like theyre totally oblivious to it. i knew someone who owns loads of dogs and when i visited they all jump on me and i always ended up with torn clothes and bleeding. i dont get an apology, just an "oh theyre just saying hello", no, your dogs are spoilt wildthings. argh.

• I hate it try to take my dog for a walk. (He's a St.Bernard and weighs about 180 lbs. And i only weigh 110) So you can see the problem here. Whenever he sees another dog he'll try to rush over to it. My dog is way too friendly when it comes to other pets and people. He always pulls me in whichever direction he wants to go in. But he's only a year old and is still in training.