What dog is better Labradoodle or Airedale?

So tell me what dog is better and whyAiredale Terrier or Labradoodle

So tell me what dog is better and whyAiredale Terrier or Labradoodle...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog is better Labradoodle or Airedale?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What dog is better Labradoodle or Airedale?

What dog is better Labradoodle or Airedale? Dog Breed Discussions
      So tell me what dog is better and whyAiredale Terrier or Labradoodle

What dog is better Labradoodle or Airedale? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There's no such thing as one breed being better than another. The "better dog" is the one that best fits the person's energy levels, training skills, grooming skills, etc. If you're interested in either the airedale or the cross, research them and find out which is better for you.

• Well since one is a mutt (lab/poodle cross) and DOES shed, then if you are looking for a more non-shedding dog get the Airedale. Mutts are unpredictable in how they grow up, temperament, etc. And mutts are never bred by a reputable breeder - only by backyard breeders and mills that are out to make money. Don't patronize them please.

• I am going to say an AiredaleBecause with a Labradoodle you won't know it's personality because it is a mutt. There are 2 breeds and the labrador can be the best dog in the world but also can be mean.So can the poodle and you don't know which you are going to get by crossing them.That is when training comes in and then the Labradoodle would be the best because both breeds are great in training because Airedale that I hear of is stubborn dog in training.So it depends on how you look at the dog and the personalities and then the training you are looking for. If you are going aftguardinging then I would defiantly the Airedale the labradoodle would suck at it because it wasn't bred for that. They where bred for being companion dog.

• The airedale for sure , you know exactly what you are getting by researching the breed such as any health problems and temperment. The labradoodle is a mongrel therefore no guarantee what you will end up with.

• Well hopefully the Airedale came from a reputable breeder if it did then the Purebred all day long. The LAbradoodle is a mix and not a breed and since it is not a breed the breeder is not reputable.