What kind of dog should i get and How much will it cost?

I have never had any kind of pet other than reptiles so im not sure what kind of dog would suit me. i want one thats quiet, doesnt bark too much, preferably small-medium, and is friendly. anyone know what kind of breed i should get and how much does it…

I have never had any kind of pet other than reptiles so im not sure what kind of dog would suit me. i want one thats quiet, doesnt bark too much, preferably small-medium, and is friendly. anyone know what kind of breed i should get and how much does it…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What kind of dog should i get and How much will it cost?...

• What kind of dog should i get and How much will it cost?

What kind of dog should i get and How much will it cost? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have never had any kind of pet other than reptiles so im not sure what kind of dog would suit me. i want one thats quiet, doesnt bark too much, preferably small-medium, and is friendly. anyone know what kind of breed i should get and how much does it cost to adopt one?and also how much will they cost to have monthly? like food, vet, toys and other expenses?im only 17 but i will get a job soon so i can help parents pay for the dog.

What kind of dog should i get and How much will it cost? Dogs Training Discussions
    • A pug is an ideal dog for you as they are very lazy and usually prefer to stay in one place and is only active for a short amount of time. Although other than its cost, maintenance cost, and activeness, i would also remind you to consider daily exercise requirement and bonding time that it needs to keep it happy and healthy. I recommend that you watch my 4 minute dog choosing video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pxui6GMCfo that can help you in the decision making in finding the right dog breed that fits your lifestyle and preference. have fun with your new dog!