What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?

What type of dog is your favorite? It can be a mutt or a breed I really don't care and love both types. Explain your reasoning.Oh and if possible add a picture of the breed (in a link) if its not a very well known type of dog.Oh its fine you don't have…

What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?

What type of dog is your favorite? It can be a mutt or a breed I really don't care and love both types. Explain your reasoning.Oh and if possible add a picture of the breed (in a link) if its not a very well known type of dog.Oh its fine you don't have…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I love Yorkies and Maltese and Poodles and...Do I really have a favorite?I love small shedless breeds I guess...But my favorite pet right now is my Peekapoo! He is so awesome and lovable.

• I have had many breeds of dogs and they were all great but the one fell in love with is the Labrador Retriever. They are one of the most affectionate and devoted breeds and they are so intelligent which makes them easy to train to do just about anything. They also have an amazing ability to connect to and to understand people. They are also very versatile and extremely fun because of that. They are always happy fun go loving dogs.

• "type" meaning breed?"type" meaning group?"type" meaning size?Breeds: Siberian Huskies and Australian Shepherds.Group: Working.Size: Medium/Large.Why? Breeds: They both fit my lifestyle and what I want/need in a dog.Group: I find that I'm more fond of the dogs in the Working group than in most all other groups.Size: I'm not fond of small dogs, as I prefer dogs that can jog/run longer, and I'm not fond of X-Large dogs for that same reason [with the issue of Bloat and Joint problems and what-not].Ashley D: Don't you mean Komondor?

• golden retriever because they are so friendly and loyal, well if you actually give time to teaching your dog to be that way. they are so pretty, and their hair is really long and nice. they are like man's best friend, and golden retrievers are used in lots of movies and shows, like buddy in air bud, and the same dog in full house =]

• i looooveeeee pugstheir absolutly adorable and have the cutest faces.i had one before and it was really well behaved and dont shed much or at all sometimes because of their short hair coat.