How to train a pekingese dog?

My dog is so lazy he doesnt like to walk at all he just lay down and he doesnt listen to me for ex: if i tell him to come he'll just stare at me ugh i hope someone can give me a lot of tipps:)

My dog is so lazy he doesnt like to walk at all he just lay down and he doesnt listen to me for ex: if i tell him to come he'll just stare at me ugh i hope someone can give me a lot of tipps:)...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How to train a pekingese dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to train a pekingese dog?

How to train a pekingese dog? Dogs Training Discussions
      My dog is so lazy he doesnt like to walk at all he just lay down and he doesnt listen to me for ex: if i tell him to come he'll just stare at me ugh i hope someone can give me a lot of tipps:)

How to train a pekingese dog? Dogs Training Discussions
    • All dogs are trained the same way.http://leerburg.com/dogtrainingebooks.htm Start with these (in most cases) free Ebooks, especially numbers 3, 5, and 12.Don't forget dogs do not speak English. You have to first teach them what you want. The above should help you get started. Leerburg also has free pod casts you can watch as well as other training materials to purchase and an excellent forum you can join if you choose.