I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?

I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?I want to teach my dog basic commands and no leash training?I am in California.

I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?I want to teach my dog basic commands and no leash training?I am in California....
    Dogs Training Discussions : I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?...

• I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?

I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good? Dogs Training Discussions
      I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good?I want to teach my dog basic commands and no leash training?I am in California.

I heard about this dog training called super dog training is it any good? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Wow and someone just asked this very question five minutes ago, I will give you the same answer.Stick with a tried and true training method that has trained hundreds of thousands of dogs over the last several decades.If you are in Southern California you are in luck as there are trainers available that can teach this method.http://www.koehlerdogtraining.com

• I checked out their site. No substance. Just a bunch of dogs (the same ones mostly) on group stay commands. Nothing super, nothing special. A bunch of old tired sayings that have nothing to do with dog training. I am sure you can find a good local trainer to teach you to train your dog to do the same exact things for a fraction of the price.