What to put on a dog training registration form?

i have a little dog training business and i use to have this form on hand but it has somehow gone missing. i know what information i need from the owners and what not but i cant remember what i put in the release/waiver at the bottom. any ideas?

i have a little dog training business and i use to have this form on hand but it has somehow gone missing. i know what information i need from the owners and what not but i cant remember what i put in the release/waiver at the bottom. any ideas?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What to put on a dog training registration form?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What to put on a dog training registration form?

What to put on a dog training registration form? Dogs Training Discussions
      i have a little dog training business and i use to have this form on hand but it has somehow gone missing. i know what information i need from the owners and what not but i cant remember what i put in the release/waiver at the bottom. any ideas?

What to put on a dog training registration form? Dogs Training Discussions
    • I would employ an attorney to draft the release language for you. In today's society, people will sue you for just about anything. You want to be as well-protected as possible in case there is a mishap and a dog or person is injured or killed (so, not only making sure the release language is legally sound, but also carrying an appropriate amount of liability insurance for your business). To me, it is worth the expenditure to have something professionally done that is specific to your business in instances like this.