Where can I download free dog training books off the Internet?

I'm beginning to train my dog and I'm looking for a good site that I can download free dog training books? Any suggestions anyone?

I'm beginning to train my dog and I'm looking for a good site that I can download free dog training books? Any suggestions anyone?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Where can I download free dog training books off the Internet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I download free dog training books off the Internet?

Where can I download free dog training books off the Internet? Dogs Training Discussions
      I'm beginning to train my dog and I'm looking for a good site that I can download free dog training books? Any suggestions anyone?

Where can I download free dog training books off the Internet? Dogs Training Discussions
    • www.dogstardaily.com has a free e-book "After You Get Your Puppy" and also a lot of other free training articles.www.dragonflyllama.com has a great "levels" program and e-book, also a supportive listgroup, for those wanting to clicker train a great dog.

• good for you.i don't know about downloading them, but leerburg.com has some good information about positive reinforcement training that might help you.just remember- take what you read with a grain of salt- use your common sense- because there are LOTS of trainers out there, and LOTS have good ideas, but many are just NUTS.the best thing, really, is to take a class, and learn from a trainer in person.