Does anyone know of a good dog training school?

I need a good dog training school thats in San jose and teaches:obedience Tricks, Manners games and doin their business on a puppy/ dog pad..oh yea and it has to be close to downtown or Willow Glen area

I need a good dog training school thats in San jose and teaches:obedience Tricks, Manners games and doin their business on a puppy/ dog pad..oh yea and it has to be close to downtown or Willow Glen area...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Does anyone know of a good dog training school?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know of a good dog training school?

Does anyone know of a good dog training school? Dogs Training Discussions
      I need a good dog training school thats in San jose and teaches:obedience Tricks, Manners games and doin their business on a puppy/ dog pad..oh yea and it has to be close to downtown or Willow Glen area

Does anyone know of a good dog training school? Dogs Training Discussions
    • look in the yellow pages for the closest American Kennel Club. They offer the classes you want and it's been my experience that they are the cheapest by far and often the best because the people that teach the classes are people who show dogs in obedience, agility, conformation, etc. I've attended mine here locally 3 times with my pups and they were fantastic.Any dog is accepted...doesn't have to be a show dog.