My dog freaks out whenever other dogs play with each other?

She is a pointer; whenever the other dogs play, she freaks out. She'll whine and try to stop them, she'll even bark at them to make them stop! Is this normal for dogs, or at least pointers? (She is a pure bread.)

She is a pointer; whenever the other dogs play, she freaks out. She'll whine and try to stop them, she'll even bark at them to make them stop! Is this normal for dogs, or at least pointers? (She is a pure bread.)...
    Dogs Training Discussions : My dog freaks out whenever other dogs play with each other?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog freaks out whenever other dogs play with each other?

My dog freaks out whenever other dogs play with each other? Dogs Training Discussions
      She is a pointer; whenever the other dogs play, she freaks out. She'll whine and try to stop them, she'll even bark at them to make them stop! Is this normal for dogs, or at least pointers? (She is a pure bread.)

My dog freaks out whenever other dogs play with each other? Dogs Training Discussions
    • when i first started dog sitting my dog would do that when i would have a bunch of playful little dogs ... i think my dog was just trying to control the situation and the new dogs ... which is not her job so i disciplined her ... now she will now play with them and not try to stop them ...