How can I stop my dogs from killing my grass?

I have bald spots in my backyard where my dogs play.

I have bald spots in my backyard where my dogs play....
    Dogs Training Discussions : How can I stop my dogs from killing my grass?...

• How can I stop my dogs from killing my grass?

How can I stop my dogs from killing my grass? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have bald spots in my backyard where my dogs play.

How can I stop my dogs from killing my grass? Dogs Training Discussions
    • you really cant you just have to water your grass to keep it healthy... bad grass is sometimes one of the things that comes with having dogs! its worth it though!

• I have 2 dogs. And a kinda big yard. If your yard is semi small. Then they will tend to play in one spot. If anything, get out there and play with them, throw a ball around, even a little tennis ball. Dogs love anything that bounces or flys, lol. Well.. anything that moves really. Just give them tons of toys and throw they around and they will be all around instead of one consecutive spot. But if its just in one spot.. it might be from there urine. my male dog likes to pee on the lamppost and it has dry brown dead grass all around it, kinda ugly. lol. hope this helps!

• I could cut and paste a great post that this dog expert wrote but I don't think that that is allowed so I will simply give you the link and you can read up on it yourself. She offers solutions, or at least tips. http://timitalks.com/?p=349