Does anyone one know how to teach your dogs cool tricks? Any ideas?

Does anyone know a fun trick to train your dog, and how to do that trick? For example does anyone know how to train their dog play dead? I've already taught my dog sit, lay down, to walk on his hind legs, ( he a circus dog, he does that a lot) roll over,…

Does anyone know a fun trick to train your dog, and how to do that trick? For example does anyone know how to train their dog play dead? I've already taught my dog sit, lay down, to walk on his hind legs, ( he a circus dog, he does that a lot) roll over,…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Does anyone one know how to teach your dogs cool tricks? Any ideas?...

• Does anyone one know how to teach your dogs cool tricks? Any ideas?

Does anyone one know how to teach your dogs cool tricks? Any ideas? Dogs Training Discussions
      Does anyone know a fun trick to train your dog, and how to do that trick? For example does anyone know how to train their dog play dead? I've already taught my dog sit, lay down, to walk on his hind legs, ( he a circus dog, he does that a lot) roll over, and we working on crawling on his stomach. Got any other ideas, and how to do them?Oh and my dog also knows paw (hand shake)

Does anyone one know how to teach your dogs cool tricks? Any ideas? Dogs Training Discussions
    • I got an idea.... sometimes my dog will get really excited when I get home and if I bend my knees a little bit and hold my arms out my dog will jump up to my chest and I catch him... I never taught him that it just kinda grew on us.

• Here's a couple tricks my dog Chaos knows. If you want to teach any of these.http://www.flickr.com/photos/46394717@N02/4294098404/There are a TON of trick tutorials on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=teach++dog+tricks&search_type=&aq=fThat's where I usually go to teach Chaos a new trick.It's a lot easier because you can actually see the person and dog, and how to do it.

• My APBT knows Bang, it's where I'll hold my hand like a gun and say 'Bang' and he'll fall down acting like he got shot hah, it's adorable <3 He's always stood on his hind legs to get something & he's known Play Dead since i've adopted him. I just combined them together & .. bang <3 My Dachshund knows how to crawl. We just held a treat on the floor and she got it then and there, the two tricks aren't that hard to teach.

• We have a Black Flat-Coated Retriever. He can sit, stay, lay down, roll over, chase your tail (and catch it), "go the other way" = he will reverse chasing his tail and chase it in counter-clock wise, too. He also does shake hands. He's 54 pounds so he can't walk on his hind legs. Oh, yeah he can give you a kiss on your cheek when you say, "Give me a kiss."Sometimes, he'll look at us and not make a sound, but will move his mouth like he's talking and stare right at us. It's kind of weird, but I think that he is trying to imitate us, as he sees us talking to him and moving our mouths.Don't you just love your dog? When we got Magic, our son said, "Yay! Now it's 3 boys and 3 girls."