Why do babies and dogs get along so well?

I have a baby brother who is 2 and a half and a dog who just turned 2 but shes a big rotwiller. Everyday while my dog plays outside my brother sneaks out there to hang out with the dog. It may sound weird but they sleep in the same bed sometimes because…

I have a baby brother who is 2 and a half and a dog who just turned 2 but shes a big rotwiller. Everyday while my dog plays outside my brother sneaks out there to hang out with the dog. It may sound weird but they sleep in the same bed sometimes because…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Why do babies and dogs get along so well?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do babies and dogs get along so well?

Why do babies and dogs get along so well? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a baby brother who is 2 and a half and a dog who just turned 2 but shes a big rotwiller. Everyday while my dog plays outside my brother sneaks out there to hang out with the dog. It may sound weird but they sleep in the same bed sometimes because my brother sneaks her in the house through the dog door. my dog is way to playful with me and my 10 year old brother but so calm and gentle with my baby brother. Why is this...does my dog just hate me?

Why do babies and dogs get along so well? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Well babies hve this tone were thy r calm an hve no fear witch puts the dog I. No fear r scared so thy hve this normal reaction were thy both cn get along by the way dogs r very smart an knw witch ppl r bad r good