Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot?

You put it on the floor and it sprays water up in the air... Dogs play with it alot. i forgot what its called

Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot?

You put it on the floor and it sprays water up in the air... Dogs play with it alot. i forgot what its called...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot?

Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot? Dogs Training Discussions
      You put it on the floor and it sprays water up in the air... Dogs play with it alot. i forgot what its called

Whats that thing called that you attach to a hose that spray water out from the floor that dogs play with alot? Dogs Training Discussions