what are the best types of sheets for repelling dog hair?

i have some cotton ones from pottery barn that are terrible and then some soft cotton ones from ralph lauren that are great but i need some new ones and was thinking of sateen but don't want to get them if they're going to attract dog hair.

i have some cotton ones from pottery barn that are terrible and then some soft cotton ones from ralph lauren that are great but i need some new ones and was thinking of sateen but don't want to get them if they're going to attract dog hair....
    General Dog Discussions : what are the best types of sheets for repelling dog hair?...

• what are the best types of sheets for repelling dog hair?

what are the best types of sheets for repelling dog hair? General Dog Discussions
      i have some cotton ones from pottery barn that are terrible and then some soft cotton ones from ralph lauren that are great but i need some new ones and was thinking of sateen but don't want to get them if they're going to attract dog hair.

what are the best types of sheets for repelling dog hair? General Dog Discussions
    • Unless you wish to sleep on plastic there is no such thing a a dog hair proof sheet. Just do what we do. All animals in the household can call any part of the house theirs except for our sleeping areas. Although lately the boys have been 'sneaking' the dog into their room at night.