My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried?

He also ate a half loaf of bread roughly 18 hours ago. You would think I would learn to stop setting the bread on the same part of the countertop.

My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried?

He also ate a half loaf of bread roughly 18 hours ago. You would think I would learn to stop setting the bread on the same part of the countertop....
    Dog Breed Discussions : My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried?

My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried? Dog Breed Discussions
      He also ate a half loaf of bread roughly 18 hours ago. You would think I would learn to stop setting the bread on the same part of the countertop.

My 3 year old Airedale Terrier just ate a whole loaf of wheat bread. Should I be worried? Dog Breed Discussions
    • In a nutshell, no don't be worriedmy dog has found and eaten many loaves of bread on walks.the only thing you could really do would be to not give it as much food for tongihts dinner (if you havent fed it already) just so it doesnt feel ill or anything?!but apart from that, he will be fine dont worry :)