Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt?

........besides me.........hate the word mongrel, it's not very nice.Okay seriously don't reply if you don't have an answer to my question!!!!!I don't really want to know what you think of mutts and or mixed breeds. sorry.

Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt?

........besides me.........hate the word mongrel, it's not very nice.Okay seriously don't reply if you don't have an answer to my question!!!!!I don't really want to know what you think of mutts and or mixed breeds. sorry....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt?

Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt? Dog Breed Discussions
      ........besides me.........hate the word mongrel, it's not very nice.Okay seriously don't reply if you don't have an answer to my question!!!!!I don't really want to know what you think of mutts and or mixed breeds. sorry.

Who else has experience of a Labrador Retriever and Airedale Terrier mix making a GREAT mutt? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Mixed breeds are not predictable. For every person with a positive experience, there'll be more with the opposite, especially since mixed breeds aren't bred by reputable individuals and the dogs involved in the cross are usually seriously substandard members of the breed with either temperament or health issues of one sort or another. The last dog I encountered of this specific mix had a SERIOUS aggression issue.

• I had a wonderful $500 Airedale and probably shepard mix/mutt. My friend bought a "pure-breed" from some one recommend to him. When the dog was 4-5 months old and his looks begin to change he realized that his was, in fact a mutt. He cared more about having a pure breed than the dog its self so I took him to re-home. 14 years later he died in my lap. He became our Moose dog. He even picked his own name. Every time he knocked me over I called him a big moose and he'd bark. So he became Moose.He was very much my dog and preferred me to any one. He loved the whole family but thought I was his very own person. He was very protective but not aggressive.** I did report the breeder to the AKC as the entire litter was was sold as pure breed. My friend never got his money back.