Know a really good (and easy) cat treat recipe?

I'm making dog bones and would love to make cat treat as well. Most of the recipes I'm finding either sound gross or just call for too many ingredients. I want something simple and inexpensive to make as I need to make a lot of them.

I'm making dog bones and would love to make cat treat as well. Most of the recipes I'm finding either sound gross or just call for too many ingredients. I want something simple and inexpensive to make as I need to make a lot of them....
    General Dog Discussions : Know a really good (and easy) cat treat recipe?...

• Know a really good (and easy) cat treat recipe?

Know a really good (and easy) cat treat recipe? General Dog Discussions
      I'm making dog bones and would love to make cat treat as well. Most of the recipes I'm finding either sound gross or just call for too many ingredients. I want something simple and inexpensive to make as I need to make a lot of them.

Know a really good (and easy) cat treat recipe? General Dog Discussions
    • I would say if you want really easy things to feed your cat - tryRaw Mince, chicken or beefChicken strips or beef stripsYou might like to slightly cook some of these, if your cat prefers it. It's easy and requires barely any preparation. Raw Chicken Necks [not cooked] are often loved by cats. Never feed cooked bonesYou could like buy a whole heap, separate them into freezer bags/tupperware and freeze it. Unthaw however many servings you require in the morning and feed in the evening etc...