Does anyone know where I can find a trained adult airedale terrier?

The location I would like is Twin Falls, Ut, or NV. anywhere close to those locations would be more helpful to me for transportation needs.

The location I would like is Twin Falls, Ut, or NV. anywhere close to those locations would be more helpful to me for transportation needs....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where I can find a trained adult airedale terrier?...

• Does anyone know where I can find a trained adult airedale terrier?

Does anyone know where I can find a trained adult airedale terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      The location I would like is Twin Falls, Ut, or NV. anywhere close to those locations would be more helpful to me for transportation needs.

Does anyone know where I can find a trained adult airedale terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Have you exhausted all the pounds? All I know is there's a statewide pound in North Carolina in Charlotte that has literally about 1,000 dogs in it at any one time. If you can find anything like that over there, you should be all set. Sorry for the lack of help.

• there used to be a place in mena, arkansas that bred oorang airedales which is the large breed pure bred. mena is a small town on the oklahoma arkansas border. might be to far for you. i owned bout 5 of them and they are great dogs. you didn't say trained for what. they used to ship dogs all over.