Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you?

Im looking for an airedale terrier named Della, I think, and her wonderful owner that were at the Lower Cape Fear Hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18th. This dog and handler were the first people I saw immediatly after my grandfather passed away. This…

Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you?

Im looking for an airedale terrier named Della, I think, and her wonderful owner that were at the Lower Cape Fear Hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18th. This dog and handler were the first people I saw immediatly after my grandfather passed away. This…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you?

Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you? Dog Breed Discussions
      Im looking for an airedale terrier named Della, I think, and her wonderful owner that were at the Lower Cape Fear Hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18th. This dog and handler were the first people I saw immediatly after my grandfather passed away. This beautiful dog, who didnt know me, allowed me to wrap my arms around her neck and cry on her fur. She licked the tears off my cheek and comforted me tremendously. I dont know if I will ever get the chance to thank them the way I feel I should to show how much I appreciate them, but if anyone knows them or knows of them, please know that you are angels to me.

Im looking for an airedale terrier that was at hospice in Wilmington NC on April 18, 2007 to thank you? Dog Breed Discussions