My neighbors dog came over and started attacking my light display and got electrocuted what should i do?

My neighbor is my best friend and i asked her if she could pay for my lights that i worked really hard on because her dog chewed through the wires and it was a really extravagant display. She wants to sue me because her dog got electrocuted... What do i…

My neighbors dog came over and started attacking my light display and got electrocuted what should i do?

My neighbor is my best friend and i asked her if she could pay for my lights that i worked really hard on because her dog chewed through the wires and it was a really extravagant display. She wants to sue me because her dog got electrocuted... What do i…...
    General Dog Discussions : My neighbors dog came over and started attacking my light display and got electrocuted what should i do?...

• Wow not to sound mean but is your neighbor a phsyco where would she get off telling you that she is going to sue you because her dog got electrocuted when the dog came into your yard if anything you should take her and make her pay for damage to your display she definatly wont win in court. good luck.

• hahahahahahahaha:Dhahahahaha!I can't stop laughing and I don't know why!Maybe from lack of sleep..."My neighbors dog came over and started attacking my light display and got electrocuted what should I do?"HAHAHAHA

• You are not liable, her dog chewed on your electrical wires, on your property, the dog was not being supervised or even on a leash, she does not have a case......remind her of this..Paralegal, 19 yrs....she can sue you but no judge will award to her, she could even be fined for dog running loose, it was her fault he died, if had been cared for properly and supervised as dogs should be, he would still be alive, she was negligent, not you........