How many dogs have you had in your lifetime?

My friends were talking about this today and I found it interesting. Do you remember all the different dogs you've had in ur lifetime? What were they?I've had:1 Airedale mix1 Toy Poodle1 Shih tzu3 Pomeranians 2 Labs1 Pit bull1 German Shepherd1…

My friends were talking about this today and I found it interesting. Do you remember all the different dogs you've had in ur lifetime? What were they?I've had:1 Airedale mix1 Toy Poodle1 Shih tzu3 Pomeranians 2 Labs1 Pit bull1 German Shepherd1…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How many dogs have you had in your lifetime?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many dogs have you had in your lifetime?

How many dogs have you had in your lifetime? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friends were talking about this today and I found it interesting. Do you remember all the different dogs you've had in ur lifetime? What were they?I've had:1 Airedale mix1 Toy Poodle1 Shih tzu3 Pomeranians 2 Labs1 Pit bull1 German Shepherd1 Lab/GS/Collie Mix3 Chihuahuas1 BeagleMy mom had/has a love for animals.

How many dogs have you had in your lifetime? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have only ever legally owned two dogs in my lifetime -- a terrier mutt and a Great Dane. However, since I was four years old, I have lived with:A basset hound, 3 dachshunds, and two other Great Danes.

• Well first off you are truely blessed to be able to experience all of those dogs. I wish I could have. I have only had 6 and only one of those is mine.1-Bosco, German Shepherd2-Olive, Lhaso Apso/Pomeranian3,4,5-Ray-ray, William, and Walter, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels6-Sasha(my dog) A german shepherd Siberian Husky mix

• I've owned 5 dogs in my lifetime.The first 2 were family pets. PomeranianBorder CollieMy own - all rescuesBeagle mix/MinPin Yellow Lab/Shar Pei mixBlack Lab(One cat. :) - Can't bare to leave him out. lol)17 Foster dogs - but forgot the order9 Full labs - 2 Chocolates, 4 yellows, 3 blacks3 Lab/shepherd mixes2 Lab/golden mixes1 Lab/pointer mix2 Lab/??? mixes :) We think one was a beagle, the other a spaniel.(I can't leave the fosters out either. lol)

• Fourteen1. Springer Spaniel2. Beagle mix3. German Shepherd mix4. German Shorthair Pointer5. Lab mix6. Shih Tzu mix7. Airdale8. Shih Tzu9. Chocolate Lab10. Shar Pei11. Cocker Spaniel12. Shar Pei13. Shar Pei mix14. Boston Terrier

• I have personally owned 45 ish so far over the years, and at this time I own 6 dogs.I have owned as many as 13 dogs at one time.6 Siberian Huskies4 Dobermans3 Golden Retrievers2 Rottweilers2 Akitas2 Border Collies2 Pomeranians1 Rough Collie1 Bloodhound1 Lhasa Apso1 Silky Terrier1 Samoyed1 German Shepherd1 Korean Jindo3 Labrador mixes2 Cocker Mixes2 Doberman Mixes1 Belgian Shepherd Mix1 Jindo Mix1 Collie Mix1 Terrier Mix1 Catahoula Mix(I know I am forgetting a few)

• Hey, i have had:1 yorkie/maltese1 shepard1 lab/rottweiler1 husky/shepard/rodesian ridgeback/boxer1 boxerI have also had 5 cats, a guinea pig, a hamster, coutless fish, and im getting a bunny