Is it true smooth tiles effect on front legs of dogs?

My dogs front legs from wrist are deflected means its not straight,Which name is for that injury?how can i make dogs legs straight?

My dogs front legs from wrist are deflected means its not straight,Which name is for that injury?how can i make dogs legs straight?...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it true smooth tiles effect on front legs of dogs?...

• Is it true smooth tiles effect on front legs of dogs?

Is it true smooth tiles effect on front legs of dogs? General Dog Discussions
      My dogs front legs from wrist are deflected means its not straight,Which name is for that injury?how can i make dogs legs straight?

Is it true smooth tiles effect on front legs of dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • It is not an injury it is a birth defect or from lack of good nutrition as a puppy. Depending on the breed/breeds in your dog it could be genetic. You need to have him checked by the vet. to determine the cause. If he is a puppy there might be a treatment that can help the young bones grow strait. If he is an adult dog it may require surgery to correct. Either way the long term affect could become worse and painful for him.