Is there a fox terrier look a like dog breed?

I love the wire hair fox terriers. In some movies and on tv, it seems like they always have a dog that looks a lot like the fox terrier but bigger. Is this a different breed or does the breed size just differ? Thanks!!

I love the wire hair fox terriers. In some movies and on tv, it seems like they always have a dog that looks a lot like the fox terrier but bigger. Is this a different breed or does the breed size just differ? Thanks!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is there a fox terrier look a like dog breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a fox terrier look a like dog breed?

Is there a fox terrier look a like dog breed? Dog Breed Discussions
      I love the wire hair fox terriers. In some movies and on tv, it seems like they always have a dog that looks a lot like the fox terrier but bigger. Is this a different breed or does the breed size just differ? Thanks!!

Is there a fox terrier look a like dog breed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Wire Fox Terriers come in two color combinations: white, black and tan (tricolor) or white and ginger (gingers). They cannot be confused with an Airedale Terrier, which is black and tan or grizzle and 23 inches tall at the shoulder. Wire fox terriers are approximately 15 1/2" tall at the shoulders. It is possible that you are confusing the Wire Fox Terrier with a Parson Russell Terrier, which has similar coloration and is approximately 13-14 inches tall at the shoulder.