About how big would this dog be?

about how big would and irish wolfhound, collie, airedale terrier mix be? or is it hard to predict? I want to know because i want to get this dog mixed with those breeds, but it has to fit through the doggie door that my previous dog fit through.

about how big would and irish wolfhound, collie, airedale terrier mix be? or is it hard to predict? I want to know because i want to get this dog mixed with those breeds, but it has to fit through the doggie door that my previous dog fit through....
    Dog Breed Discussions : About how big would this dog be?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About how big would this dog be?

About how big would this dog be? Dog Breed Discussions
      about how big would and irish wolfhound, collie, airedale terrier mix be? or is it hard to predict? I want to know because i want to get this dog mixed with those breeds, but it has to fit through the doggie door that my previous dog fit through.

About how big would this dog be? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There is no way to predict, sorry - could be any size of any of those breeds. With wolfhound in the mix i would expect BIG, not small.If it NEEDS to be a certain size then err on the side of caution and pass on this particular dog. I mean, what would you do if it grew to be too big for the doggy door?

• That is difficult to know exactly but possible to predict. Because the mechanism by which dogs attain a certain height is similar from one species to the next, averaging the size of each dog together will give you a close calculation. If you are breeding with a border collie, assume the dog will be that size. If you are breeding with a rough collie, assume the dog will be about the size of the airedale terrier.