What should I name my first dog?

I have already narrowed down the names to Guinness, Mac, Rigby, and Jude. I really just need help deciding which one to go with, because I honestly can't decide by myself. I am going to be getting my first puppy soon and it will be a male Airedale. Here…

I have already narrowed down the names to Guinness, Mac, Rigby, and Jude. I really just need help deciding which one to go with, because I honestly can't decide by myself. I am going to be getting my first puppy soon and it will be a male Airedale. Here…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What should I name my first dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What should I name my first dog?

What should I name my first dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have already narrowed down the names to Guinness, Mac, Rigby, and Jude. I really just need help deciding which one to go with, because I honestly can't decide by myself. I am going to be getting my first puppy soon and it will be a male Airedale. Here is a link for those of you who do not know what they look like; http://www.akc.org/breeds/airedale_terrier/index.cfm. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

What should I name my first dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Wait until you see his behavior. I got a Jack Russell/ Chihuahua mix last year, and had no idea what to name him. I named him Zeus, because he acts bigger than he really is. You might find that all 4 names don't fit him at all. Good luck.