What is your favorite dog breed and why?

And have you ever had that dog? Also tell personal experience with your breed of choice. Mixes are definitely allowed! :)Greekgod, I pulled it down because I decided not to get a Samoyed and I didnt think either answer was really worthy of 'Best Answer'.…

And have you ever had that dog? Also tell personal experience with your breed of choice. Mixes are definitely allowed! :)Greekgod, I pulled it down because I decided not to get a Samoyed and I didnt think either answer was really worthy of 'Best Answer'.…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is your favorite dog breed and why?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your favorite dog breed and why?

What is your favorite dog breed and why? Dog Breed Discussions
      And have you ever had that dog? Also tell personal experience with your breed of choice. Mixes are definitely allowed! :)Greekgod, I pulled it down because I decided not to get a Samoyed and I didnt think either answer was really worthy of 'Best Answer'. Please keep rude comments to yourself.Well, your answers actually werent the reason I decided not to get one... And most your answers have an air of hostility to them, and that is why I said something about being rude.

What is your favorite dog breed and why? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My fav is got to be the chihuahua! they are not what people say not skittish nor scared they are just like any other dog but being small gives them a huge character! :) plus they are portable lol

• american bulldog..1, i got asthma and they dont affect it.. 2, loyal and wont leave your side when sick, 3, knows when to be friendly and protective, 4, very smart and easy to train 5, looks mean but a gentel dog i could go on but i wont.

• There is the Sammie wannabe buyer who accused me or being a pessimist when I explained about the breed and how it is. Why did you pull that question down when you did not get the answers you wanted instead of the truth?MY favorite breed is the malinois...the best working dog there is, period.ADD: There was no rude comment in here, just wondering...and BOTH of those answers were indeed great, but, as is always the case, they did not validate what you wanted to hear..you should have thanked both of us for keeping you from getting a breed you would not like, end of.

• PUG!1.They are super comical, very expressive of their emotions!2. GREAT with kids, NEVER EVER met a pug that didn't love people. Never met a pug that's bit someone either!3. They are smaller (about 20 lbs for a large male) but they don't act like a small dog.4. They don't bark unless someone is at your door or in your yard.5. Super smart! Easy to train.6. Don't need too much excercise (should be over exerted because of their short face, its hard for them to breathe properly if hot)7. They looooooooooooooooove their people!BASSET HOUND1. Super cute!2. Very very loyal dogs.. will follow you like a shadow..3. They love to go for "adventures"4. Also very very smart but they are a bit stubborn...5. The love to play, they aren't super lazy like people think, they are definately not good apartment dogs... they need room to run!6. Good with kids and other pets if properly socialized..7. Great gaurd dogs, they won't let anyone they don't know into your home without you knowing about it! They will protect their people to the best of their power.

• omg thats the worst question coz i love dogs! ummmmm I like big dogs, idk why i just way prefere to have a giant dog than a tiny tiny tiny dog. My 3 faves r probs italian greyhound (especially when they r puppies!!), boxer and schnauzer. My friend had a schnauzer and a boxer who were the cutest things ever and i just absolutely adore italian greyhound puppies and I beg my mum everyday for a puppy but she just won't let me! omg but i love pugs, german shephards, labradors, those snow dogs and chow chows!! and heaps and heaps more dont make me name them, ok im gonna name them. list of dogs I love:airedale terrier, alaskan malamute, australian cattle dog, australian kelpie, australian terrier, bazenji, basset fauve de bretagne, beagle, bearded collie, border collie, border terrier, boxer, bulldog, bullmastiff, bull terrier, cairn terrier, cavalier king charles spaniel, cesky terrier, chow chow, dachshund, dandie, doberman, english toy terrier, finnish laphund, finnish spitz, fox terrier, german shepherd, golden retreiver, great dane, grey hound, italian grey hound, japanese spitz, kings charles spaniel, lakeland terrier, norfolk terrier, norwich terrier, papillion, jack russel, pointer, pomeranian, pug, samoyed, schnauzer, scottish terrier, siberian husky, skye terrier, swedish vallhund, tibetan terrier, welsh corgi, welsh terrier and west highland white terrier! Sorry bout the long long list. But i guess to answer ur question i would have to say boxer or some form of terrier.

• Fav. Bull Terrier, this is our second one. Boy the first one was the B***h from hell. I was on the phone daily with the Breeder. She was just bad and wild. Chewed everything in sight. Then she discovered the cressite ball. Daily she went to the Park to play. As she got old she still went but just held the ball in her mouth, then dropped it. Boy she won my heart. I still miss her. The boy now is completely different. He behaves, well good enough for a bull terrier.

• Australian Cattle Dog. Because it is extremely intelligent, active, and sturdy. It is also loyal and protective, and good at sports like agility, rally, flyball and flying disc.