what is the oral liquid my dog will take in starting his heartworm treatment?

My dog has heartworm and must go to the vet to be administered a oral medicine and then next week he will get 2 shots in the lumbar region 24 hrs. apart. What is this medincine and how will it effect my dog?

My dog has heartworm and must go to the vet to be administered a oral medicine and then next week he will get 2 shots in the lumbar region 24 hrs. apart. What is this medincine and how will it effect my dog?...
    General Dog Discussions : what is the oral liquid my dog will take in starting his heartworm treatment?...

• what is the oral liquid my dog will take in starting his heartworm treatment?

what is the oral liquid my dog will take in starting his heartworm treatment? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has heartworm and must go to the vet to be administered a oral medicine and then next week he will get 2 shots in the lumbar region 24 hrs. apart. What is this medincine and how will it effect my dog?

what is the oral liquid my dog will take in starting his heartworm treatment? General Dog Discussions